Year 6 - Red Kites
Teachers: Miss Lemon, Mrs Pike and Miss Christian Teaching Assistant: Mrs Tasker
Thank you for all your hard work and effort throughout this strange and challenging Year 6.
Enjoy your new school - Good luck and best wishes for the future.
Remember: Aspire, Empower, Excel
How many activities from our Year 6 Bucket List have you managed to complete?
Maybe you could complete some during the summer holiday!
- Keep a diary for a week
- Take a trip on a train
- Send an email
- Learn to knit
- Design a product or business idea and pitch it to ‘investors’
- Vote in a school election
- Interview someone
- Visit a local charity and find out how you can support them
- Learn how to access the news
- Plan a virtual tour around your local area - You could use Digimaps
- Write a speech
- Choose objects to put in a time capsule
- Design and make an electric model
- Write and record/broadcast a radio play
- Make a dessert
- Organise tea for parents and carers
- See the sun set
- Go on a picnic
- Visit a new city
- Stay away from home for 3 nights