The following websites are either free to use or require a password which will be sent home or via Marvellous Me.
- Pobble365 - A different picture each day to inspire discussion, vocabulary and writing
- Accelerated Reader Reading book quizzes
- Oxford Owl
- SuperMovers Literacy - Get moving to the Super Movers' beat and learning all about spelling and homophones in this fun Live Lesson.
- Writing and Performing Poetry - This Live Lesson explores the theme of 'change' and includes reading, performance and critical analysis of similes and metaphors.
- White Rose Maths Home Learning
- Nrich - Activities 7-11 - These groups of tasks for 7 to 11 year olds are part of our wider Maths at Home feature. Enjoy dipping in!
- Espresso - Fractions videos and activities
- TTRockstars and Numbots Practise times table skills Children have usernames and passwords
- SuperMovers - Maths
- PE with Joe Wicks You don't need any equipment, just tune in to the YouTube channel at 9am each morning for a 30-minute, fun workout.
- Premier Education Group 'Stay Active' home learning PE lessons - It covers lessons for PE, Health & Wellbeing and Life skills.
There is also a number of recorded sessions suitable for children to follow at home. The sessions range from street dance to yoga and kids fitness to gymnastics, can be done inside and use little to no equipment. Parents can even join in with some of the skill challenges and dance routines.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLNV8D56t6RV0wbsPnbnYeA
- Cosmic Kids - Stories, Yoga and Fun!
- DK Find Out! A safe place online to see, learn, and explore almost everything.
Lots to see but start by having a look at the history, Earth, and science areas.
- BBC Bitesize Lots of resources for the whole curriculum
- BBC Teach Programmes
- Gridclub Activities and games for the whole curriculum
- Interactive Science and Engineering
- SuperMovers: Science
- Blue Planet - This Live Lesson, created in collaboration with Blue Planet Live, is designed to help you bring Earth's rich marine life into your classroom.
- Natural History Museum - Try this at home
- BBC History - The Story of Britain - Short animated films showing the story of Britain from the Mesolithic Stone Age through to Magna Carta. These short films are from the original BBC series, The Story of Britain.
- Tuntimo - Welcome to Tuntimo!
This Black history platform has been designed for children aged 5-11 years old. We want to tell you about notable Black figures and periods that have made history.
Art and Design
- Art for Kids Hub - How to Draw
Here is where you'll find every single on of our how to draw lessons! It's a massive drawing library! You'll find lessons for young and old kids. You'll find everything from how to draw cupcakes to how to draw sharks. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a marker and follow along with us.
- BBC Teach - Art and Design - Artist Emma Majury demonstrates some basic artistic techniques in the realms of drawing, painting, photography, printing, collage, and sculpture.
- Dance Mat Typing - Dance Mat Typing is a fun way to practise touch typing. There are four levels to play, each divided into three stages. You start by learning the home row keys. Each stage builds on previous lessons, introducing new letters as you progress. You’ll soon be touch typing like an expert! At the end of each level you can test your typing speed and get a fun reward.
- Scratch Coding - Booklet available to download below
- Online Safety - Videos and activities to support keeping safe online
How about a virtual trip!