Homebased Learning websites
- Pobble365 - A different picture each day to inspire discussion, vocabulary and writing
- Accelerated Reader Reading book quizzes
- Oxford Owl
- SuperMovers Literacy - Get moving to the Super Movers' beat and learning all about spelling and homophones in this fun Live Lesson.
- Writing and Performing Poetry - This Live Lesson explores the theme of 'change' and includes reading, performance and critical analysis of similes and metaphors.
- White Rose Maths Home Learning
- Nrich - Activities 7-11 - These groups of tasks for 7 to 11 year olds are part of our wider Maths at Home feature. Enjoy dipping in!
- Maths Starter of the Day Challenging daily maths problem
- Mathletics Children have usernames and passwords
- Espresso - Fractions videos and activities
- TTRockstars and Numbots Practise times table skills Children have usernames and passwords
- SuperMovers - Maths
- Maths Frame - Games and activities linked to the Year 6 National Curriculum for maths. Choose the area you want to practise e.g ratio and proportion or algebra.
- SuperMovers; Shapes and Spaces - Get active with our Super Movers Live Lesson on shapes and spaces. This Upper Key Stage 2 lesson explores the properties of 2D shapes and delves into area and perimeter, symmetry and coordinates.
- PE with Joe Wicks You don't need any equipment, just tune in to the YouTube channel at 9am each morning for a 30-minute, fun workout.
- Cosmic Kids - Stories, Yoga and Fun!
- DK Find Out! A safe place online to see, learn, and explore almost everything.
Lots to see but start by having a look at the history, Earth, and science areas.
- BBC Bitesize Lots of resources for the whole curriculum
- BBC Teach Programmes
- Gridclub Activities and games for the whole curriculu
- Twinkl free access code - parentstwinklhelps
- Interactive Science and Engineering
- SuperMovers: Science
- Blue Planet - This Live Lesson, created in collaboration with Blue Planet Live, is designed to help you bring Earth's rich marine life into your classroom.
- Natural History Museum - Try this at home
- BBC History - The Story of Britain - Short animated films showing the story of Britain from the Mesolithic Stone Age through to Magna Carta. These short films are from the original BBC series, The Story of Britain. Suitable for teaching KS2 in England.
Art and Design
- BBC Teach - Art and Design - Artist Emma Majury demonstrates some basic artistic techniques in the realms of drawing, painting, photography, printing, collage, and sculpture.
- SingUp Home Learning KS2
- Out of the ark - Every week for the next few weeks we will continue to add songs and resources.
- Dance Mat Typing - Dance Mat Typing is a fun way to practise touch typing. There are four levels to play, each divided into three stages. You start by learning the home row keys. Each stage builds on previous lessons, introducing new letters as you progress. You’ll soon be touch typing like an expert! At the end of each level you can test your typing speed and get a fun reward.
- Scratch Coding - Booklet available to download below
- Online Safety - Videos and activities to support keeping safe online
- BBC Bitesize Spanish
- Rosetta Stone - Free language learning for school children with Rosetta Stone. Enable your children to use their time at home in a meaningful way.
School children get 3 month free access to Rosetta Stone. #StayAtHome
How about a virtual trip!