Uploaded below is a copy of our new class timetable that will be used from September. Should we enter lockdown again at any point, the lessons on this timetable will continue to be delivered remotely and in the same order as they appear. All relevant documents will be made available on Tapestry, and home learning will need to be completed and uploaded as an observation. Please discard of the original home-learning timetable as this is no longer appropriate, and will not be used again.
You will find a list of useful educational websites and links that you will be able to access throughout the summer holiday. Please make use of these, particularly those that will support with phonics, times tables, number bonds and reading (such as Audible). We have also uploaded the ‘Moving on Up’ home learning documents for you to download and complete.
We will be using Tapestry daily when we re-open fully in September and ask that you please continue to share any additional learning from home regularly.
Useful Website Links
Free curriculum resources
- White Rose - daily Home Learning Set for the class
- Mathletics - work will be set on here throughout the week
- Top Marks - interactive games
- Hit the Button Game - interactive times table game
- TTRockstars - practise times table skills Children have usernames and passwords
- Pobble365 - A different picture each day to inspire discussion, vocabulary and writing
- Accelerated Reader Reading book quizzes
- Purple Mash - login
- Ict Games
- Scratch Coding - Booklet available to download below
- Online Safety - videos and activities to support keeping safe online
- Digi Maps - geography based, allows children to explore a range of maps of the world (the login for this was sent Via Marvellous Me)
- Charanga - music website, children have been set work on this in line with the daily timetable (logins have been given to access this website)
- SingUp Home Learning KS2
- Out of the ark - songs and resources released each day
- Joe Wicks Workout - live workouts each weekday at 9am or available to watch after
- DK Find Out! A safe place online to see, learn, and explore almost everything.
- BBC Bitesize Spanish
- Rosetta Stone - Free language learning for school children with Rosetta Stone. Enable your children to use their time at home in a meaningful way. School children get 3 month free access to Rosetta Stone. #StayAtHome