Here's the other recipe that the children used on our Ghana Day
1. oil to grease a cookie sheet
2. 1 cup finely packed brown sugar
3. 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
4. 1 egg, beaten
5. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
7. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
8. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
9. 1/4 teaspoon salt
10. 1 cup toasted sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 325�.
Lightly oil a cookie sheet.
Mix together the brown sugar and butter, and beat until they are creamy.
Stir in the egg, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
Add flour, baking powder, salt, and sesame seeds.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto the cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake for 15 mintues or until the edges are browned. Enjoy